Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Snatch I Overheard

I haven't written because, frankly, I haven't had much to share. There was a naked guy in the bathroom today and the Ranger had to get him out. However, upon further investigation, the guy was naked in the stall . So-the guy who reported the naked guy had to have been pearing into the closed stall to determine that the guy in there was naked. Which later led to a discussion where someone's kids can only move their bowels while completly naked. It was cute when they were little toddlers, but they're now 8 & 10. These kids are going to grow up and not be able to move their bowels in a public rest room. See .. . . I got "shit" to talk about. . .
However, I heard this little snatch of conversation on a street downtown recently. ..
I was walking by a father and his young son. The son was about 4 and he was making a loud a flapping noise with his feet as he walked. As I passed, I overheard the father saying " . . . Well maybe your feet wouldn't hurt so much if you walked more quietly. . . . . "
Check and Mate . ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home