Monday, February 02, 2009

Speeding Bullet

Ahh, last week was another busy week. Monday, Kiki & I went to our favorite restaurant in Bedford, the Great Wall, for the Chinese buffet and then we went to see the "Wrestler" at the Lexington Cinema.
Tuesday, I was not needed at the engineering company and attended a business lunch/event at Morton's with my friend Steve. It was a lovely event and it took up a substantial part of my day. They had a buffet of fusilli primavera,mini crab cakes, mashed potatoes, chicken "christopher" and little slider cheeseburgers. I never even got near the carving station. It was lovely and we were "representin" for our job. Afterward, Steve & I went to Marshall's , he to look at jackets on sale , and me to find a dress for the event we were to attend on Saturday night. I got a nice little black dress for $25.00. A dress that I will be able to wear for a while, whether I gain or lose another 10 pounds ( lost 2.5 since last Monday). I talked Steve into purchasing a jacket that I thought fit him perfectly , but when he got home, he did the "arm" test and found that it was too tight. That night Kiki and I did a double header. We saw "Mall Cop" & "Notorious". Frankly , they were both better than either of us thought they would be . Of course, neither is great cinema, but I can better understand why Mall Cop has been #1 in the country for the last month.A pleasant film and Kevin James did an excellent job.
Now I have to apologize, because I have run out of time and need to get ready to go to work. I'll finish the week , later. Have a great day !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home