Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Still Snowing !

Here in Beantown , it's snowing. It's been snowing since noon. It's just 11 PM now. It's lovely to look at but I'm already tired of shoveling the stuff. It's not too bitterly cold and the white stuff is pretty fluffy. It's but a crimp in my planned appointed shopping rounds. I hope the stuff I wanted to get tonight will still be available tomorrow when I get out of work. .. . providing I can GET to work ! I worked at the drug store today instead of the place in Andover. I think it's probably better that I wasn't trying to negotiate the northern roads.
I bought a new shovel today , because there was a crack in the other one I've been using for about 7 years now. We have an ice breaker at my house and I know where it is in case I have to use it. I have unattractive, but very practical, waterproof boots which helps a lot.
Well, that's what I'm thinking about . Nothing terribly descriptive or exciting. I just keep on , keepin' on . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home