Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Moving Forward

Well, I'm fully dressed. I need lipstick and to make my lunch. I am a little behind my hoped for schedule for the day .However, no one is expecting me anywhere at a specific time. I have to run a couple of errands before I head up to the rockpike in Andover. I am armed with a sufficient amount of quarters for the meters. I am a half pound lighter than I was at this time yesterday. Don't know how that happened, but I'm glad it did. Makes my shirt feel like it fits better.
It snowed Sunday but it didn't acculmulate too much around here. It's been really cold. I have a hand-me -down down jacket that's been keeping me fairly warm.
I am working at a different location than my usual job tomorrow. I will be working in a fancy office and won't have to wear a uniform. That always makes me feel like a grown-up . However, there are no windows and thus no natural light during the working hours. I will be answering phones. I have to attend a work-related dinner after work and I am looking forward to that.
Okay, that's about all I got . I'm trying to post here. My life is pretty boring. I am not complaining. I am greatful to have work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home