Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Poop and Itchy Eye Balls

I missed a renegade Mad Pooper. Apparently, on Tuesday , when I wasn't there, a Mad Pooper struck in the Ladies room, this time. Our cleaning lady was pissed. Apparently this pooper smeared the walls in a stall whereas the male version smears the longer wall , thus, creating a bigger "effect". The cleaning lady had to go over it 2 or 3 times. I guess lady poop has more staying power ! . .. . . Of course I am assuming it was an actual woman and not a man , sneaking in undercover, smearing the poop. Perhaps someone who consumed sticky rice and Tootsie Rolls to create the proper consistency.
I had another itchy eyeball attack on Sunday. This time it was much worse and I had trouble keeping my eye open to see while driving . It was so bad, I went to the Doctor on Monday and she gave me perscription for an ointment to insert under my eyelid 3 times a day. It is helping some and I am almost through the 5 day regimen. My eyes are still intermittently itchy but it's not as bad as it had been. The worse part is I can't wear eye make-up and the oinment kind of hangs out around my eyes and oozes ever so slowly out of my eyes. Creating the effect that I have been violently crying and only now stopped in your presence and I haven't had a chance to dab the moisture from my eyes. It kind of looks like I've dunked the top part of my face in Vaseline. The good news is that my eyes aren't nearly as red rimmed as they had been. I think I must have looked liked I was doing spliffs every 15 minutes. Big blunts of primo material. Nope, just really itchy eyes. The tough part is , I have taken time off from work. However, I can't keep my eyes open long enough to read. I can't really watch tv, I more listen to it. I find it's really helpful to close my eyes, it makes the medicine more effective .. . . . I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home