Sunday, September 16, 2007

Aaahhhh. . .Work !

I am working a convention today. It is the last day of the convention and a lot of people are leaving. People have been leaving since 10 AM. I have to stay here until 2PM. Just in case someone needs a reservation to a restaurant. The pants portion of my pantsuit doesn't zip all the way up. I am watching people walking by with convention food, cracker jacks, snapples, pop corn, donuts , croissants. There was a sports theme to this event so, there are a lot of people wearing uniforms and identical outifuts- colored polo shirts and khaki pants. Some "Models" -tiny women with bleached blonde hair and fake boobies. The light in here is flourescent so there is a yellow caste to everything here. By the end of the day yesterday, my eyelids were twitching.

1 Comments:

Blogger bigtiny said...

You're describing Hell....or Heaven....I"m not sure which......

bigtiny

Monday, September 17, 2007 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home