Monday, April 23, 2007

Another Sunny Monday

Today , the sun is shining and it's predicted to reach the high 70's here . In the past few years, we here in New England , have gotten used to going directly from winter to summer. Today's weather is an example of that phenomenon. I am greatful for the warmth. Also, a friend called this weekend and I might have a ticket for a Red Sox game tonight ! No, they're done slaughtering the Yankees. Tonight, they're playing Toronto. I hope the tickets come through.
This weekend was pretty mellow. I thought I might have to work at the booth, but that didn't happen. I got a couple loads of laundry done yesterday and read a couple of magazines. All while wearing pajamas. Not sexy stuff , mind you. Flannel sweat pants and a novelty t-shirt. I wish I could have mustered myself out to the movies. I figure, enjoy the quiet while I can because it's probably going to get busy, anyway.
It's 9 am now and I can get a lot done between now and when I have to be at work at 12 ! Hmmmm, I wonder what I will do ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay, sunshine.

Somewhere in the universe, I'm sure flannel and a T-shirt is sexy.

Monday, April 23, 2007 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home