Wednesday, March 28, 2007

As I Was Saying . .

Okay, I 'm posting from work. They replaced the entire exhaust system to the tune of $600.00 . That's 600 bucks that I don't have. They're going to have to take it on time. I 'll pay as much as I can on a weekly basis until it's all paid up. I'm glad the car is working but , I gotta say, this is the most expensive "Free" car I've ever had !
I hope a check arrives in the mail. I hope I find 6oo on the ground. I hope I win the lottrey. I just gotta get it done. I hate thinking about money and the lack of it. I'll get it taken care of , but I gotta figure out something with my life. This is nuts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Bummer.

If I were in Boston, I'd organize the "Save Dorothy's Wheels" fundraiser and telethon.

Maybe you could put on a show, and your mom could make the costumes...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

That's really costly...
My friend and i helped install corsa exhaust which i found online. It didn't actually cost lots. Having a handy-type friend and a little know-how on automotive is an advantage.
Good luck...wish it'll all be settled in time.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home