Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Go See Grind House !

Kiki and I saw Grindhouse last night . It was action-packed, fun-filled and Cheesey Delicious ! It is 2 films and four trailers for imaginary films. There were these little theater announcements I remember from going to the movies when I was a kid. Rose McGowan and Freddie Rodriguez are great and Kurt Russell still rocks it out. I guess the box office was disappointing but I saw it on a Monday night and there were a lot of people there. And we were all laughing ! It's the kind of movie a kid would have loved to sneak into back in the 70's.
It's not going to get any awards for acting but it should get a bunch of nominations for writing and cinematography. We loved it. Go see it before they yank it out of teh limited amount of theaters it's in now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home