Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Procrastination

Oh , the thought of driving my dragging muffler to the garage is causing me a great deal of malaise. I have to get out of the house. I can't get to Andover to work, no wheels. I can work in Cambridge, I can walk from the garage. However, from where I sit in my sweatpants and t-shirt, it all seems so far away. I don't feel like going back to bed, but I am singularly unmotivated to progress toward anything.
The Holiday was nice and mellow. I got some lovely clothes. My friend ,Margaret ,gave me a great luggage set. My current rolling suitcase was purchased at the old Bradlees many years ago for $26.00. That being said, it still rolls good and does what I need it to do. She also gave me a certificate for some coaching from a local professional comic. I can't believe he said he'd do it !!!! I'm psyched !
Everybody seemed to like the presents I gave to them. I haven't run the figures yet, but I'm pretty sure I went over my limit on my credit card. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home