Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Illusion of being on Top of Things

Tonight is Saturday night. Yup. I'm here bloggin right now, during the shank of the evening. You need roller skates to keep up with me. I worked today. I returned hangers to the Dry Cleaners, beforehand.
After work, I wrapped all the presents that I have purchased , thus far. About 10 items. I have addressed, stamped and return address labelled the envelopes for invitations for my friends Bridal shower. She is getting married the week before Christmas and the shower is the week before that. I have composed the invitation, but have not filled out the cards yet because I want to sleep on the way I have worded the invitations. I'll mail them down the Center (of my town) tomorrow.
I really don't know how I'm going to get through this Holiday season. I don't feel very festive . I don't know how I'm going to afford gifts, for Xmas and the wedding and getting a dress for the wedding. I feel most comfortable in black. That is not an appropriate color to wear in a wedding. I have nothing to fear but fear itself.
Ah, that's it. I don't really have anything to report.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Black is a GREAT color to wear to a wedding, and you can tell all the biddies to stuff it. It's slimming, classy, and always right in winter. You can actually wear a black dress again, and the color never goes out of style. Perhaps a "safe" choice, but you are not looking to stand out at the wedding, just get through the event and look nice in photos.

-robyn s. (blogger thinks I'm steve)

Friday, December 08, 2006 5:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home