Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's All Downhill from here . . .

Ah, it's almost over. .. .I think I've covered most of the family and the intimate friends . The wedding is behind me, and I've just got to get through the next 48 hours with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. It's going to be tough, the muffler fell off my car on the way home from work tonight. That means, the garage is closed Sunday and Monday. I can't do anything about it until Tuesday morning. I can bus it to work tomorrow and my newly wedded friend will lend me her car because she'll be making her rounds in her new husband's vehicle. Though , I won't be able to collect it until after work. SO, barring an urgent trip for 2 am Chinese food, I should be okay.
I have been working so much I am the kind of exhausted where I'm not thinking clearly. More than once, I have walked into a room and turned the light off , thinking I was turning it on. It's a weird sort of dyslexia.
Okay, that's it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Yay, Dot.

YOU'RE A SURVIVOR!

I hope you're having a merry one.

XOXOXO,
Dee-Rob

Sunday, December 24, 2006 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home