Tuesday, August 12, 2008

$4.00

Sunday was another deluge of people and rain. Though some of the missing people had found replacements, we still could have used a couple more people. I was late and I don't like to be late. I got there at 5 of and I was still the first one in. And the computer wasn't working. Which actually is good because all the facebook surfers couldn't surf so, it made them appear more present. But it made it difficult to get the business part of the day rolling. Ah well. .
So, I had this Irish family- they were very nice but I really didn't treat them any better than any of the other visitors. I anwered their questions and offered information I knew they would need later. It was a nice typical exchange. What wasn't typical was that the guy tipped me $4.00. No , that's not a lot of money . He didn't need to do that . But it totally changed my mood. It was a little gesture but it really made me feel better about working on another Sunday.
I

1 Comments:

Blogger bigtiny said...

If $4 gets me forward thinking directions, what would $100 get me????
....nod nod, wink wink

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home