Monday, August 18, 2008

Not Mastering the Technology

Hmmmm, I was hoping to post a blog from my new phone but I still can't figure out how to use the web on the thing. I can see if I have emails waiting in my mailbox , but I can't open them. Ah well, I'm sure I'm going to figure it out.
I am doing stand-up tonight at the All Asia in Central Square and my college friend Tracy is visiting from California and I am going to hook up with some of those friends later at a bar down the street. It's going to be a long night. . . Tracy and I went to Europe after college. We were working on a show and we were all at a bar afterward and one of the guys was telling us about running with the bulls in Spain. That sounded pretty good to us and we made a bar bet to got to Europe , and we did . She stayed much longer than I did. I started having dreams that my house was burning down about 4 weeks in and I decided to come home. Turned out my family was fine, but the Improv group I belonged to was failing apart and there was a bit of a coup going on in my absence. I got back to the states in time to attend an Improv convention in Chicago with 3 of the remaining 4 group members. That's pretty much the short version.
It was the first time I witnessed a coup but it would not be the last coup I would be involved with. Fortunately , my life seems a lot less dramatic than it used to be. I have very little use for drama queens these days.
Don't know where this little blog came from, just stuff I'm thinking about at this moment. Have great day !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home