Saturday, November 17, 2007

Man Plans & God Laughs

Ohhhhhhh. . . . Booyyyyyy. . . .. So, I've agreed to work as a movie extra tomorrow. My call time is 6:30 am. My car died in Andover on Friday and my garage cain't look at it until Monday. I ahd an audition on Friday and my car died on the way to the audition. Fortunately , I was able to get to the audition on time and I think I did a pretty good job. It's for a principal part in a movie. Today, I landed a convention job and was going to take the bus in and my brother, SURPRISE !, offered to drive me in to the convention center. I got there about 20 minutes early ! It's working out , but not without a lot of sweat . . . . . . That's it . It's almost 10 now and I have to get to sleep asap because I have to get up so early tomorrow.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving , just to get the day off. That's something to be thankful for !

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Yay! Keep working, and let Allah provide the rides.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 12:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home