Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Big Pants

I had to pick up a few things at Target after I got my car inspected. You know, shower curtains, vitamins , just a couple of things. While I was there, I saw some pants on sale that were really cheap and looked like they would fit me and were appropriate to wear to the booth. Since I didn't have a lot of time , I eye-balled them . They said they were a half size bigger than I usually wear, but I've been putting on a couple of pounds, they should fit. Essentially , they did fit , I tried them on when I got home and , today , I wore them to work. Well .. .. that little half size was more significant than I had expected. They kept sliding down when I walked around. I didn't have a belt and they just kept sliding. Not down to me knees, just a little shrugging down my hips. It just made me uncomfortable and made me look kinda hinky. I just had to keep hitching them up, like a kid wearing hand me downs.
Also, I'm coming down with a cold , or something. My Mother has bronchitis and one of the women I work with came to work last week with a terrible cold. She was coughing and could barely talk. Yes, she was working very hard, but man, maybe should have waited a day before coming to work . I've been chugging Airborne and Robitussin DM. If I can't head it off, maybe I can diminsh the symptoms or longevity. Seriously, I can't afford to get sick. I'm coughing and I have a sore throat. My chest hurts a little bit, too.
Yeah, I'm going to live but it's just so unattractive. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home