Thursday, October 25, 2007

Super Glue

I feel like I have super glue in my sinuses. I have been hacking and sneezing and coughing all day. I went through a half box of Kleenex and a pocket pack and a half of tissues. Empyting my pockets was like watching a clown car emptying , except it was soiled damp tissues I was pulling out of pockets and bags. My nostrils and the area between my upper lip and nose are rubbed red . It will go from solid as a block of concrete to dripping like there's a hole in the ziploc bag of lemon cool-aid. Without warning, a little puddle of snot will ooze out of my nose. Not attractive, especially when dealing with customers. I'm am taking the Airborne and the Tussin DM. I am applying hot comprsses to my cheeks. I am drinking as much water as I can stand. Oh Dear, this is annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home