Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's 3 AM and I'm Wide Awake

I did the Comedy Studio tonight. I did the door and I got some stage time. I went out after the show with Rick Jenkins and Chance Langton. Originally, Brain Longwell, Paul Day & Andy Ofiesch were with us. We left the Studio becuase it was too loud and headed over to the Cellar. It , too , was loud and crowded. Andy, Brian and Paul decided to call it a night. We went over to Ryle's and hung out with my favorite bartender, Rick Bogaert. Jenkins, Chance and I know him from the long ago Catch a Rising Star days. I don't have to work tomorrow , so I can stay up all night if I want to ! I don't want to , but I'm not ready to go to bed. It's so weird to be this awake at the this hour , but I have no motivation to do anything short of watching tv or surfing the net. I wish I had a plate of nachoes. I wish I could concentrate to read.
There was a band playing at Ryle's.It was "Mr. Nick and the Blues Mafia" . They broke up yesterday and this was their last show. They were really good. I was surprised I was awake and alert for so long. I wish I had the energy to go out and walk around my neighborhood, but that's probably not a great idea, simply because it'll probably be boring.
Awwwww, I'm just going to go and lay down. I bet I'll be asleep in no time . ..

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Brian, Paul and Andy are old.

Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home