Monday, July 16, 2007

My Head Hurts

My head hurts and I don't know why. I went to sleep at a reasonable time last night , I arose at a reasonble hour this morning. I got some puttering done. I did 2 loads of laundry last night. I have returned from my solitude with a hankering to organize. But , my head hurts. Just on the right side. Like I am going to start a migraine or something. My brother's friend Eddie is here and painting the house . He brought a very hunky blond assistant with him. For all I know, it's his son !!! Damn. . . I'm getting old.
Also, I went to update my website and I couldn't get in to update it . I hate when Google screws around with things. Of course, I'm just assuming it's Google thing. . .. since it's a Google website. I don't really know. I'm not what you call "Computer Savvy". .. Sabe ?
I am putting off calling my mechanic. .. .myabe that's why my head hurts. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger bigtiny said...

...or it could be the paint fumes...eh?

bigtiny

Monday, July 16, 2007 1:19:00 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Paint Fumes!!!!!

I'm all for Modern Living Though Chemicals, but you gotta get out of the house when they are painting.

Love your blog, I get to it via a link on Alicia's.

Saturday, July 21, 2007 2:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home