Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Must . .. Leave. . . House

Aarrrggghhh. . . .On Tuesdays, I don't have to be at the job early. It would be nice if I did arrive early, but I usually don't. I usually work a couple of hours and head off to the big city for the other job. I am dressed. I don't have all of my make-up on, I haven't brushed my teeth. I have eaten breakfast, did a small load of laundry and updated my resume. I have been meaning to update my resume for a couple of months now. I finally got the prints of my headshots and I'm going to an open call on Thursday, today was the day to get that update done. I'm not bragging , but I've done a lot of stuff in my "career" thus far and it doesn't all have to be on the resume. I changed the type face and eliminated some stuff . I added my Comic in Residence credit. It looks neater, but it's still pretty dense.
I need to swing by the bank and make a deposit. I won't be bringing my lunch to the job. I'll eat later. I am wearing a beige cotton skirt and a black v-line t-shirt. I will wear my rattan slides and I'll carry a black acrylic cardigan, because the air conditioning can get fierce. I need a haircut , so, I'll wear a headband again today. I apologize if this is incredibly boring, but this is the stuff I think about and what occupies my mind.
Oh, last might, I had an erotic dream about Justin Timberlake. .. .. he staretd it.

3 Comments:

Blogger bigtiny said...

I had an erotic dream about Justin last night too!!!!
I dreamed I was repeatedly rolling over him with my car forward-backward-forward-backward it's getting me hot just thinking about it!

bigtiny

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Dorothy, I'm worried and flying to Boston if I must. Justin Timberlake?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Dot Dwyer said...

Look ! He started it ! Come on , didn't you see the "Cock in the Box" video ? That was hilarious ! Seriously, he's as good as anyone . Who else should I be erotically dreaming about ? Hmmmm ? It doesn't matter , it 's just a dream and he's just a guy in a dream . . . .and that 's all I've got left . . .. my dreams

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home