Saturday, July 07, 2007

Technical Difficulties, Again. I don't know why I can't post a title on this. I have not posted in a couple of days because I could not. I am none too sure this is going to come out.
Kiki and I went to the movies again on Tuesday. We went to see "Evening" starring Vanessa Redgrave, Meryl Streep, Tonie Colette, Natasha Richardson, Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy , Mamie Gummer and a bunch of other people. It was a bit melodramatic but it was good. Think "Meatballs" but in period costume and not funny. The moral of the story ? It doesn't matter. No matter how you obsess or replay events in your mind, it just doesn't matter. Thank you, Meryl Streep.
I worked Fourth of July.
At the moment, I have the runs.
That is what is going on in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home