Thursday, May 03, 2007

"There's A Naked Man in There. . . . "

The visitor said to me after exiting the men's room (Yes. .. THAT. . Mens room). I said "Uh, okay. I'll tell my manager" . I don't know what she's going to do about it . She can't exactly go int there herself. We had two guys working on staff today , so , one went in to assess that there was indeed a naked man in there. He explained to my co-worker that he has sirrossis of the liver and is prone to "Episodes". He had had an episode and needed to change his pants. He was at the sink cleaning his loins.
A man and his son were headed into the the Gents and three of us yelled out "Don't let that kid in there !" You can never tell who is a pervert and who is just prone to explosive diarrehea. Either way , a kid can wait a couple of years before he gets exposed to that kind of humanity.
Then my other co-worker went in there and explained to the man that he needed put something on because we have kids coming in there. At first the guy started to protest and then he realized my co-worker had a point . He retreated to the handicap stall to get himself together. By this time, a Ranger had returned to the station and he hung around in case his services were needed. Evetually , the guy left and went to hang out in the Common. The Ranger went and talked to him to make sure he was okay. The term "Okay" being a relative term.
Other than the naked man episode, it was a pretty beautiful day in Beantown. The sun was shining and the sky was a bright blue all day. It was warm but it wasn't hot. I had my fleece on all day.
Tonight , I head up to Lew's in Tewksbury to ply my dirty trade. . okay. ..maybe Trade" is a too grandiose adjective. . .. . more like an unfulfilling hobby . . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger bigtiny said...

Dot,

I think I'd call it a 'trade'...nod nod wink wink....=:-)

bigtiny

Friday, May 04, 2007 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Naked is hot. Naked with diarrheal induced sponge bath in public, not so much.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 4:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home