Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Mammogram & A Movie

This morning , I had an appointment for my second mammogram , ever. I made it in time. After I had checked in, the receptionist picked up the phone and I heard her say "Ten O'clock Mammo" and she hung up . As if she was reporting that the "Eagle has Landed" indicating thet the invasion was about to begin. My technologist was very nice and she man-handled my mammories like a pro. It was a nice touch that she had a heating pad on the platform where the sacrificial breast lays. My tits hurt and that 's no lie and there is no story attached involving a sailor . .. Unfortunately. I saved the little stickers that they placed on the tips of my nipples to indicate left or right. Then I went home.
As in , "I drove home" from my appointment. I went home and put a couple of things together before I was to head out to my first job of the day. No dice. The car would not go anymore. I called my mechanic and he told me what to do . I had to loosen the clamp around a rubber vent attached to the engine. I was able to complete the task and got the car running . I felt so self-sufficient ! I left the car to warm up while I went to change my shoes and lock the front door. I came back out and the car was dead. The car would not idle. I drove it to the garage , stalling the whole way every time I took my foot off the gas. The car is still there-it's public transportation for me tomorrow. I was able to walk to the what was supposed to be the second job of the day from the garage. It wasn't a bad walk but I really had inappropriate shoes for the task.
The boss was not in a good mood and that 's all I'm gonna say about that.
Kiki and I went to see "Premonition" starring Sandra Bullock and Julian (the guy from Nip/Tuck). Though I cared about the characters and I thought it was well done, I don't think I would recommend it . I really like Sandra Bullock and she does a really great job. It was a hard story to follow because it keeps skipping around a linear timeline. Plus , there were people yacking and burping in the theater which distracted me. . .among other things.
I am tired . I will go to bed now. I hope this post takes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Are you going to save the left/right nipple stickers? Could come in handy if your mind starts slipping.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home