Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Boynton Beach Club

Kiki and I went to see the Boynton Beach Club tonight. We had wanted to see it since we saw the preview. It stars Brenda Vacarro, Joseph Bologna, Dyan Cannon, Sally Kellerman and Michael Nouri. The story is about a couple of widows and widowers at a senior community in Florida. I don't think Dyan Cannon or Sally Kerman has had any "work" done. It was a cute enough story. I thought is was poorly acted. They just didn't seem consistently natural for my taste. I thought Michael Nouri still looks good. Though Brenda Vaccaro was the largest of the bunch , I thought she looked the most natural. We both liked it but we thought there would more laughs.
Before the movie , we went to Comella's again. I can't believe I ate the whole thing !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home