Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kinky Boots

Went to see "Kinky Boots" tonight-9:40 showing. We were the only people in the theater. WE joked about watching it naked ( I would never do that , you don't know what's been on those seats !). Right before the movie started , about 6 people came. They were German. How do I know they were German ? Because with all the empty seats and all the room in that cavernous theater, they sat behind us. Right in the row behind us. The guy behind me kept kicking the back of my seat. I knew they were German because they kept talking German to each other for the fist third of the movie. Eventually , they stopped talking. I held on to my purse in the seat next to me the whole time. Fucking Germans. . . .
It's a feel good movie . Due to the death of the father , the son inherits the factory and must find a viable customer stream for their product. Adapt or change. Enter one beautiful black drag queen and you have the makings of an endearing heartfelt film. I enjoyed it , but I would have preferred more drag queens. . . .less Germans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home