Sunday, April 02, 2006

The First Show

All in all, I thought it went pretty well. I went through my material , and I had tried to slow it down a lot. I got to the end, the light wasn't on and I called out to Randy in the booth " How much more time" "A minute 10" came the response . . .. So, I tossed out an old opening and made it to the time. As I was sitting in the audience, I started remembering the stuff I forgot-Valentine's, 8 minute. The show , overall, was good. The audience was very engaged and all the comics rose to the occassion. My new favorite is a kid named Renata Tutko, she reminds me of the late-great Mitch Hedburg. It went well. I'm glad it's over. Now I get to do it again tomorrow night ! Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Yay, DOT!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger acaguilera said...

congratulations, Dot! I wish I could be there to laugh along. I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful month.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home