Saturday, August 20, 2005

Low Joie de Vivre

5:50 PM -August 18-The Flat
A slow going day. Andy and I hammered out an outline for our show. We have a tech rehearsal on Friday at 9:30 am and we open Saturday at 8:10 PM. Kris called and he is on his way over here. I spent some time on personal hygiene-uninterrupted.
Cal is currently hammering Andy over the details on the flyer. I am hiding in my closet. I am going to need food soon. Jeff the Intern left sometime early this morning. I didin't get to say good-bye.
Today is my friend Carol's birthday -and I don't have her e-mail address. She is going to be bummed.

9:00 PM -August 18-The Flat
We're just about done writing the show and divvying up props. Brian came home and did not enjoy his show this evening. Andy is ordering a pizza and Kris is going to leave.

August 19 -8:35 Am-The Flat
We have a tech rehearsal at 9:30 am. I am dressed and caffinated. Desperatly trying to figure out what I should be figuring out. I don't know how I got to this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home