Monday, August 29, 2005

Losing Laptops

August 29,2005-7:55 PM -The Flat

I am sitting on Rain Pryor's bed using her computer.
She doesn't know it.
Andy left this morning. He came in from the Library Bar, called a cab and Left.
Kris text messaged Brian that he had missed his plane.
Brian has warned me that if he doesn't get back in time, I should go to the airport myself. "Save Yourself".
I Shall.
I will not have access to a computer until I return home. I will be writing stuff down and I will transcribe as soon as I can.
I don't know how current I am with the blog.
Thank you for your attention.
Respectfully, Dot Dwyer

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Earle said...

Hi Dot - made it home 1013pm Monday - 313am Tuesday your time - I'm so tired I can't stand it - been up for an eternity. Went to Kelly's Roast Beef with dear old Dad when I got in. It was heaven in a bun. See you guys at home - safe trips. I'm such an ass missing that plane I passed out for what I thought was 20 min and 2 hrs later I had 50 min to get to the airport. What's another $200 for an unemployed man? -Uncle Kris

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home