Saturday, July 30, 2005

2 Down; 1to Go !

Well, it went pretty well tonight. The electricity stayed strong through the whole show. The audience really loved Brian. The weather outside was cool so the temperature inside never got too sweltery. Andy, Kris and Brian all found new stuff tonight in their performances. At one point, Brian yelled out to our director "Hey George , I hope you're writng this stuff down ! ".
I got a little panicked at one point because I'm basically the straight man in these sketches, and I am used to getting more laughs. At one point in the show I couldn't help but think " Man, I suck !!! I SUCK and Swallow" I Suck !!!!" Then I realized, no I 'm playing all straight characters, this is just what it feels like.
We got the set pulled down quickly. Brian is pretty good with power tools. Everybody but me had a flashlight. I wish I had utility gloves. After the show, I thought I was going to meet up with Brian and his wife Joan at Red Bones, but I never caought up with them. I bumped into Heather Campbell and we finally got in to the last "It's Not That Late " Show at Tingle's. We were pretty late, we only got to see Erin, Daniel Bromberg and the News. They did a great job and Peter and Baratunde ended it with an improvised version of the Canadian National Anthem. Then I drove Heather Campbell and Emily Singer home. I am tired. I finished my Speedy Wong's leftovers from last night. Still good the next day !!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Earle said...

Hi Dottie - you're awesome. That St. Anthony found my recorder - I may convert to Catholicism, Lord knows the numbers are down.

Love, Kris

Sunday, July 31, 2005 1:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home