Monday, June 16, 2008

Feeling Normal

Well , I feel like I'm getting closer to normal. I've almost repaid my sleep deficit. I went right home after work on Saturday and Sunday. My laundry is done. I've puttered. I could putter some more. Yesterday, it rained pretty hard until noontime and then it was overcast for the rest of the day. It's overcast today, but it the temperature is cool. Great sleeping weather. Honestly, I could go back to bed and sleep the rest of the day and not feel guilty at all. However, I have work to do.
Yesterday, I was pretty grumpy for the first part of the day. People being late drives me crazy. When we opened , it was just me and the weekend manager. He's pretty laid -back but it drives me crazy that week after week the same people are late just about the same time from week to week. There seems to be no interest in changing behaviour. I don't mind being the first in , but I can't open the center if there isn't someone else there. I think I'm just exhausted and I don't have enough "quiet time". That lack translates into cranky , crazy , lady. I need to get some stuff done, but the fatigue slows me down.
I'm ranting. I'm really pretty happy . I'm paying my bills, I've got clean clothes. I've got people who love me who I love . Can't complain. . . . . but that doesn't stop me !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home