Wednesday, August 31, 2005

No Place Like Home

August 31, 2005-10:25 PM -Home, My bedroom
We finally arrived inBoston around 8 :45 PM. We waited at the carousel for our luggage. No luggage. 2 flights cancelled and delayed. All I had was my carry -on, I could have taken the bus home.
The luggage showed up today. I have done 2 loads of laundry since I got home.Drove my car. Made calls on my cell and my land line. Because I could.
I went to work today. It was a little slower than when I left. It is a lot more humid here in Boston and it's a lot warmer than in Scotland.
I still have to enter the last 2 days of the trip. I don't have the energy for it right now. Though, I might go out to see my friends Pete Cassani and Jon Cohen play at the Abbey Lounge. Again, because I can. . . . . . And I'm not too bright. Logic tells me to go to bed but my European jet setter heart wants to roam and mingle. Hmmm . ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home