Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Dancers Upstairs

We are sitting at the kitchen table in Andy's flat in Leith. Denise arrived sans luggage. There are elephants practicing their dance routines in the flat above us. My flight from Manchester got cancelled and I got re-routed (in the nick of time ) out of Boston. That flight was delayed but I made it to Newark in time to get my plane.
My fantasies of blogging every leg of the trip were thwarted because I couldn't connect to the internet from the places I had downtime. I tried though, Lord knows I tried. I am currently smelly and sweaty . I want to eat , Though I am not truly hungry. We could probably do with a bit of a nap as it is approximately 3 AM on my time. Denise is in the proces of getting her cellphone to do UK phone calls. I am a bit foggy about what I can/should do right about now. Andy is also checking out his computer.
The weather here today is beautiful, I thought it was going to be a lot cooler. I've been dragging my hipster suede leather jacket all around and across the ocean. It is just past 11 AM here.
That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home