Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's A Whirlwind !

Well, let's review the week that just finished up . I went to a Red Sox game on Monday and Friday. Tuesday, Kiki and I went to see Hair Spray, we were late but it was fun. Wed. I went to see the Hopper exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts, it was really good. I didn't realize he had such close ties to New England. Thursday night, I ate dinner and vegged in front of the tv. Tonight , I did the grocery shopping I didn't do last night , did two loads of laundry, called my friend Carol because it's her birthday and I am just now sitting down to blog. I also did a load of laundry, balanced my checkbook and put the cat in his carrier for a trip to the Vet before work this morning.
I got English Pounds yesterday when I was downtown to get my hair done. I am slowly preparing myself for the trip on Tuesday. I bought electrical adapters at Radio Shack on Thursday before my dinner with Stacy. We went to Sel de Terre for restaurant week. I had the saffron and pancetta soup, the Boullabaise and the chocolate offering for dessert. It was really good and we had a lovely girls night out. However, we were both so stuffed it was difficult to walk.
I am preparing by making lists. If I know what I 'm going to need and I've thought about it ahead of time, it makes packing a lot easier.
That's all I got.
Gah-Nite !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home