Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fake Tech S a v v y

Get This. .. . . . I'm blogging on my regular old pc and I 've got my laptop open on the bureau. It's on the Yahoo main page, because that's the default page in the computer. I've had the laptop open 3 times now, and every time I have to update it somehow. It runs slow, too. But it runs !!!! I'm in my flannel pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. I should be getting ready and packing , but I'm checking the readiness of my new toy. I've actually had it since October, my boss bought it for the job and it hasn't come up to be used since the week after we bought it. She bought a bunch of computers that's she's dealing with so my little computer hasn't really been the primary concern for any of us. Now, now that I'm going overseas, this little baby is going to come in so handy !!!!. . . .I hope.
I will probably be blogging multiple times today and over the next week. I'll blog from the various airports and reporting what's going on. I will be as conscientious about blogging as I was the last time I went to Scotland !!!!! Maybe . . . . Oh boy, I gotta take a shower and get dressed and pack. Sheee-it !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger bigtiny said...

Bon Voyage.....bigtiny

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home