Friday, July 27, 2007

In A Zombie Parade

Oh boy, I's been busy this week. I worked two different conventions this week. I have another one tomorrow. I get home and I can't do anything but obsess about how I'm not doing anything. Tonight, I just came home, ate a sandwich and I've pretty much been in the same position for the last 3 1/2 hours. The only parts of my body moving are my mouth to eat cheez-its and my wrist to change the channel. The rest of the body is just lying where it was flung.
Earlier in the week , I did get to a couple of movies. Kiki and I saw "You Kill Me" on Monday starring Tea Leoni and Sir Ben Kingsley. We both really liked it. Though I think I just liked it because of Kingsley. Tuesday, we saw Michael Moore's "Sicko" and I felt pretty sick by the middle of it. I'm going to die in a card board box (if I'm lucky) if things keep going they way they appear to be heading according to this movie. Wed, I went to a new restaurant my BFF works at. It's in Brighton Center called "Smokin Joe's Cafe" .It's BBQ and it was the best catfish and red smashed potatoes I've had in a long time. I'm going back , as soon as I get the time, for burnt ends and potato salad.
Last night, I was supposed to do a couple of things and I just came home and did pretty much what I did tonight . Only, last night, I was obsessing about how I should probably get changed and go out. I soooooo didn't. I wish I was drunk or having an affair with some rich guy. I could be secretive and my guilt would be understandable. Nope, I'm just tuckered out from living the life I've got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home