Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

I think I have psoriasis of the eyes.
I ache to read certain books. I have at least 20 at home that I ached to own when I acquired them. You would think I would have read more of them instead of wanting more stuff. . . but you'd be wrong.
It is really cold here in Boston. This is late January, Mid February cold. It's cold !
I dread Christmas.
I suggest you go see the installation at the List Visual Arts Center in Kendall Square. It is a really big beautiful structure made of Styrofoam blocks. The art installation , not the building. It's just really impressive to see.
I had more pizza on Tuesday of this week than I have eaten in the last 6 months combined.
I am wearing textured tights that I really like but remind me of the kind of tights I used to wear with my uniform in grammar school.
I am going to miss Mike Lowell.
I wish I had some Brigham's chocolate chip ice cream.
I now know how to make devilled eggs.
So, not a well thought out blog, but some sort of an entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home