Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Casting Lottery

I should be memorizing lines for an audition tomorrow.
I know I haven't updated the blog about working for Ben Affleck on "Gone,Baby, Gone".
Also, I've seen 3 movies I haven't reviewed here-Miami Vice , Pirates of the Caribbean and Scoop.
Briefly , about the Casting Lottery. There will be another major film casting to begin production in Rhode Island in the Fall. My Union offers a "Casting Lottery" where, if you're a member in good standing and submit yourself before the deadline, they will call you to audition for the casting director before the the actual " Movie People" get to town.
I am such a winner. I audition tomorrow afternoon. I have the first 4 sentences memorized. I need to have 15 more committed by my audition tomorrow. I don't look anything like my picture, since I got my hair cut. I would like to get cast. I like working on movies. I've printed out my resume on the back of my headshot.
I am very gassy . I hope it will subside by the audition. .. tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee-Rob said...

Break a leg.

And, don't fart.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home