Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sunday Morning

It's actually 3 am here. I just got in from "the Library" and Andy left his computer out for me to use. So, I'm catching up.

11:05 PM August 6-The Flat
Audience = 8
Audience Members who are reviewers = 2
Finished the show. We had 8 people in the audience, 2 of them were reviewers. Probably not the best night for them to come. We changed up the order of the show.
Brian
Therapy Man
Salad Sketch
Brian
The other Tech , Sylvia, was on tonight and she's a little slower on the cues. I hope we get good reviews. I have no idea what the audience thought. I mean. they were laughing, but what were they really thinking ??????
So, back to "Spank" .. . . . .. So, the next Comic was Brendan Burns and the crowd went wild ! We had no idea ! He's really big over here. Like Chris Rock or maybe Jerry Seinfeld back in the day. Though I think a more appropriate description would be Chris Rock and ANdrew Dice Clay. He was even drunker than when we had seen him earlier and I thought to myself " This is going to be embarrasssing". But how wrong I was ! He was hilarious ! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard ! He brought the house down ! People were buying him drinks afterward. Cuz he was sitting at our table ! Then the big blond guy who played the guitar and he was really funny as well. I could hear people singing along to his songs in the crowd. I apologize for not remembering his name. But none of us in the flat could remember a single name of any of the comics except Brendan and Rain. Then they took a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home