Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dang It !

I had posted anew on Wed. or Thursday and I had trouble posting. Like last time, I hoped that it would show. Alas, I was wrong. The missing entry was titled "The Technology Twist". I have no idea where it went. I updated my activities.
I saw Children of Man on Tuesday and I attended the Museum of Fine Arts Fashion installation on Wed. My friend Carol and I went to Betty's Wok and Noodle afterward. It was really freakin' cold. We walked up Huntington Ave. towards the restaurant.
I'm not feeling too confident that this blog will make it to the net.
My plans got messed around ysetreday and I think I pissed a friend off. I ended up going to my newly married friemd's house for dinner and then the three of us watched "The Illusionist" with Edward Norton, Paul Giamatti and Jessica Beil . It was very good, but I thought it was slow to get going . That's probably what was needed , given the story.
I'm doing stand-up tonight at the Comedy Studio. I am looking forward to it. It's going to be tough competition , though. The Pats are playing tonight. It's going to be tough for me to concentrate. Ah well , it's always something . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home